How to Predict Results from SEO - and How Not To - by Wil Reynolds
Should you spend the time and money to optimize your site to get higher rankings for certain keywords? How much extra sales will you achieve? What's your Return On Investment (ROI).
When you're trying to predict results you'll get from organic search engine optimization -- especially ROI -- you find all sorts of complications. Let me outline problems you'll encounter in click-through rate data, personalized search, as well as changes in the search engine results pages: image results, local results, shopping results, and news results. Then, I'll explain where to get the best data to predict your ROI.
- How to Predict Results from SEO - and How Not To -...
- Web Presence is Simple - Local Web Promotion not...
- How a Shoestring Staff With a Minuscule Budget - V...
- Searching for help with your business promotion on...
- Email Basics Blog
- This Post was pasted from Thunderbird to Firefox
- Using ScribeFire to post to your blogs
- ... and the Luminously Trivial.: Welcome.
- LWP - Choosing a Password
- Mac Thunder Sig Test
- ▼ June (10)